Christmas at Treasurer’s House (Saturday to Wednesday)
November 13 - December 17
Expect the unexpected this Christmas as the stories found in Frank Green’s travel journals take centre stage. His far flung, and at times far fetched, tales are the inspiration for a truely unique Christmas offer.
Inside the period rooms, 1920s design elements will mingle with modern touches to create a timeless Christmas and you’re invited to wander at your own pace, making memories as you explore. Many of the decorations are hand made by the talented team of volunteers who decorate the house. This season promises to be the biggest Christmas yet.
Drop in anytime between 11am and 4pm (last entry 3.15pm), booking not required and tours are paused during the festive season.
Look out for…
- Fresh bedding and Bovril – how many suitcases does one man need?
- Joyeux Noel – head to the Blue Drawing Room for a festive French soiree
- Καλά Χριστούγεννα, Kala Christougena – Merry Christmas from Greece
- One of the worlds wonders – the most ambitious and creative installation in the house yet
- Bears, binoculars and Swiss roll – follow the footprints for a super selfie moment
- Very few journeys run smoothy but most of us don’t get accused of smuggling on our holidays
Especially for families
The Green family crest is a stag. This season spot the sixteen stags as you explore the decorated rooms.
Part of the National Trust decoration range, if you like them…trot round to the shop for a souvenir of this year’s festive visit.